Do you have a prostate condition and are looking for answers to your questions? Or would you like to help someone close to you who has been affected?
In either case, the HIFU-Prostate team is at your disposal to guide you throughout your treatment and answer all your questions. Our Frequently Asked Questions are here to give you an overview of topics related to prostate cancer and the HIFU procedure. For further information, feel free to make an appointment at one of our HIFU centers to consult a healthcare professional.
- HIFU Procedure : is it painful ?
- Ablatherm® HIFU and Focal One® devices : what are they ?
- What to do if you experience side effects?
- How can I prevent prostate cancer ?
- What is the HIFU procedure and under what conditions would I choose this option ?
- What is focal or partial-gland ablation of the prostate ?
- What are the side effects associated with the HIFU procedure ?
- Why is the HIFU procedure for prostate tissue ablation said to be non-invasive?
- What is Gleason score?
- Why do I need a prostate biopsy?
- Why is my urologist getting me an MRI of my prostate?
- What are my prostate cancer treatment options?
- Does a high PSA level mean I have prostate cancer?
- Can prostate cancer be cured?
- How is prostate cancer diagnosed?
- How is prostate cancer detected?
- How common is prostate cancer in the world?
- What are symptoms of prostate cancer?